This Master of Science Financial Markets is an international program, over 2 years, that trains specialists in financial markets who lend their expertise to banks and investment companies, asset management organizations, consulting firms, insurance companies, and corporations. The program offers students the opportunity to gain in-depth theoretical, quantitative, and operational knowledge on all products negotiated on financial markets.
- Good knowledge of financial markets, models, products and quantitative strategies:the heart of this international program (entirely thought in English) focuses on specific valuation and negotiation techniques, including practical investment strategies, arbitrage, hedging and risk management duties.
- Broad knowledge:The students have also access to a broad range of courses in economics, ethics, finance, and regulation to strengthen and expand their knowledge base.
- Good balance of theory and practice, academic and opérational skills: The students are trained to be able to work independently on projects and produce professional-standard reports.
- International program to prepare students for international careers:A particular effort is made to prepare students for internships and job interviews in France and abroad. There are specific courses and training for that and we organize together with the students two banking treks per year.
- Diversity and teamwork:the international mix of faculty and students, the background mix of teachers and students who work together is an important source of indirect learning.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 32 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Gaëlle LE FOL
Director of the 1st year of the Master's degree
Pauline DE SAINT QUENTIN
On Thursday March 11, 2021, the Master 203 Alumni association Stratefi'203 is organising, with Juliette Karrer (Master 203 class of 1999)
A team of the Master Financial Markets - 203 on the highest step