Who can apply?
- Students holding a Bachelor's degree or a Bachelor of Science in Economics, Management, or Math from a business or engineering school (Grande Ecole track), ENS, or an equivalent elite institution of higher education.
- Students who have passed the first session of a third year Bachelor's degree in Management at Université Paris Dauphine - PSL as long as they have earned a minimum grade of 8/20 in the first session of each course and have taken the following courses: Corporate Finance, Applied Statistics for Management, Financial Mathematics,
- TOEFL iBT required (taken in the last two years), GMAT or GRE strongly recommended
How to apply?
There are three steps to the admissions process:
- An online application
- Eligibility determined on the basis of the application;
- Interview with eligible applicants, followed by admissions decision.
When to apply?
First year of Master - Class profile
Tuition and financial aid
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.