The Dauphine Health Economics Association (ADES) is the student association of the Master’s program in Health Economics and Management. It was created in 2011 and brings together students from the current cohort and any interested alumni. ADES takes on various projects that aim to (1) strengthen the professional and personal ties between the various cohorts, (2) participate in the sharing of current issues in health economics, and (c) increase the reputation of the Master’s program in France and abroad, particularly through the organization of topical conferences.
Its goal is to:
- Spread the word about the professional and research Master’s programs in Health Economics and Management at Université Paris-Dauphine - PSL among academics, companies, institutions, and students;
- Develop a cohort spirit of solidarity and support among its students;
- Forge connections between the various cohorts through the maintenance of an alumni network;
ADES is led by a governing board whose members are elected by current students. The board is charged with leading and coordinating the various activities of the association. It consists of a president, a vice-president, a treasurer, and a secretary.
In 2011, the Association participated in the creation and launch of the current web site. The site’s main purpose is to inform future master's students about the program, but is also intended to be a space for communication between former students and a showcase for information on health economics. The site contains an online alumni directory and a job area, accessible only to program alumni via the "alumni area".
The Association also organized the first alumni dinner in November 2011. It brought together over 50 people from the most recent cohorts (beginning in 2006) along with the current cohort.
Each cohort has brought its own flavor to ADES activities ever since. The 2013 cohort organized two conferences on current issues in health:
- “The Future of the Economic Evaluation of Healthcare Products in France”
- “Open Data: Neighborhood Watch for Healthcare Products”
Contact Instagram Website
ISPOR Chapter Student
The Dauphine IPSOR Student Chapter (ISPOR-SC Dauphine) was founded in 2014.
It is the result of a partnership between Université Paris Dauphine – PSL and the International Society For Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (IPSOR).
IPSOR-SC Dauphine is the first chapter in France. It is a student initiative that aims to internationalize pharmacoeconomics and disseminate the latest evolutions in the field.
The goals of ISPOR-SC DAUPHINE are to:
- Create an environment for students to share their knowledge of economic evaluation
- Create a network of students, people working in industry, people working in institutions, and researchers interested in healthcare economics
- Provide educational opportunities for all students who want to develop their technical knowledge
- Introduce students to ISPOR’s work and encourage them to participate
- Strengthen the connections between the various European IPSOR student chapters
ISPOR-SC Dauphine benefits from both the dynamism and network of ISPOR and the support of Université Paris-Dauphine - PSL faculty in order to organize a range of activities designed to include the program’s students in global conversations about pharmacoeconomics.