The program in Insurance Law course offers students legal and technical courses and opens up opportunities for all roles in the insurance sector, at all kinds of companies (insurers / policyholders / brokers) and in law firms in France and abroad.
Two courses are possible:
- work-study training over 2 years, with 750 hours of instruction. It gives the right to two diplomas: the DU IAP - Institut des Assurances de Paris (1st and 2nd year) and the Master 2 Insurance Law.
- initial training (without work-study) in one year, with 430 hours of instruction. It allows to obtain the Master 2 Insurance Law whose courses are selected in the 1st and 2nd year of the University Degree.
- Acquire knowledge of the core business (insurance contract) in all branches of insurance (property, liability and personal insurance)
- Know insurance and reinsurance techniques, distribution methods, constraints related to controls and accounting, tax and prudential rules
- Understand the international dimension of insurance: operators, markets and issues in France, Europe and other continents.
When you enroll in a Master's program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- Work-based training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
12 weeks or work-based training
No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- National diploma conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
Associate Lawyer, GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL Law firm
Co-Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate