Who can apply?
- Students who have completed a BAC+4 degree (a four-year degree worth 240 ECTS credits) or equivalent at Dauphine or another university or institution of higher education
- Work experience in the fiscal sector
How to apply?
Applicants from a tax authority:
- Should complete an application for an extended training course, completed and signed first by their Director General and then by the SCAC, which will send it on to Université Paris Dauphine-PSL. This document can be obtained from the French Ministry of Public Finance by sending an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org@dgfip.finances.gouv.fr / mailto:email@example.com@dgfip.finances.gouv.fr
- Follow the classic procedure
All other candidates: classic procedure on Mycandidature.fr
There are three steps to the admissions process:
- An online application
- Eligibility for interview is determined after reviewing the application
- Interview with eligible applicants, followed by admissions decision.
When to apply?
Tuition and financial aid
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.