The first year of the Bachelor’s in Organizational Sciences provides interdisciplinary training in economics, management, law, social sciences, and other quantitative disciplines. It is offered in Paris, London, and Madrid, and as a dual degree program in collaboration with Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt.
- Successfully integrate students into university life by supporting their transition from secondary to higher education.
- Help students with different educational backgrounds perform at a desirable level and assimilate to working independently.
- Provide them with a foundational education in management, economics, social sciences, and law.
- Introduce students to professional employment via a job or internship.
- Enhance students’ linguistic abilities (in English, Spanish, and German for international programs) and prepare them to be immersed in an international environment, with a particular focus on interculturality.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 5 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Bachelor's degree
- Academic Year