Artificial intelligence and the collection and processing of big data are impacting all business sectors. To satisfy the need to train decision-makers who are acclimated to the digital revolution, able to understand the issues and use the tools, Université Paris Dauphine – PSL is introducing an innovative double Bachelor's degree in “Artificial Intelligence and Organizational Sciences”, with its first class entering in fall 2022.
The double Bachelor's degree is a rigorous multidisciplinary program combining economics, management, mathematics, data science, computer science and English. After three years, this program culminates in a dual diploma with a Bachelor’s degree in applied economics and a Bachelor's degree in organizational computer science, offering access to several Master's degree programs at the university.
Aside from the hands-on modules for manipulating data and algorithms, the program includes reflexive teaching of the uses and issues of artificial intelligence, particularly on the ethical issues raised by the digital revolution. Université Paris Dauphine – PSL is one of the very first universities to include a class on ecological issue awareness in the first year of the Bachelor's degree.
The program is based on fundamental courses from the Bachelor's degree in Mathematics-Computer Science and the Bachelor's degree in Organizational Sciences, and also includes new courses.
- Manipulating data and algorithms.
- Understanding the origin and significance of data.
- Assessing the implications of data and their regulatory and societal impacts.
- Developing solid data science and artificial intelligence skills along with knowledge of their use and impact in society.
- Acquiring core knowledge in mathematics, computer science, statistics, economics, management and accounting.
- Introducing students to the corporate world and the economic environment.
- Supporting students in their awareness of contemporary issues, in terms of digital transformation and climate change.
- Successfully integrating students into university life by supporting their transition from secondary to higher education.
The double Bachelor's degree in Artificial Intelligence and Organizational Sciences is part of the Dauphine Digital research program. It mobilizes all of the university’s disciplines and research laboratories in Organizational Sciences and Mathematics-Computer Science.
Dauphine Digital also relies on the Interdisciplinary Institute of Artificial Intelligence (known as PR[AI]RIE) through Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 80 credits
- Optional Internship
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Bachelor's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the Double Licence