- Students who have completed a Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS)
- Students who have specialized in Economics, Management, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Suggested English proficiency: B2
- Professional and volunteer experience are a plus.
Students who have passed the first of the three years of the Magistère (the third year of the “Magistère in Banking, Finance, and Insurance” track of the Bachelor's degree in Applied Economics at Paris Dauphine - PSL).
There are three steps to the admissions process:
- An online application
- Eligibility for interview is determined after reviewing the application
- Interview with eligible applicants, followed by admissions decision.
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.