This work-study trainingaims to prepare students for international economist careers. The track brings together academics and professionals to offer a complete academic cursus with an outlook towards practical skills’ acquisition. The graduates are intended for economists' jobs within research offices in banks, consulting firms, governmental and non-governmental organizations, industrial as well as service companies, especially within large international groups.
- Gain an in-depth practical and theoretical understanding of international economics, financial macroeconomics, and public policy evaluation.
- Master the tools of the economist: diagnostic techniques, advanced statistics, macro- and micro-econometrics, nowcasting, forecasting models, public policy evaluation techniques.
- Use the analytical methods specific to economic diagnostics to create outlook surveys, country risk profiles, medium-term studies, sector analysis, etc. ·
- Become an expert in the challenges of globalization and its effects on advanced, emerging, and developing countries.
When you enroll in a Master's program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Executive Education
- Work-based training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate