This program prepares students for a career in global economics. It connects academics and professionals to offer an academically well-rounded curriculum with a focus on gaining practical skills. Graduates go on to work as economists in the fields of education, research, administrative economics, or as economic climate and country-risk analysts in banks, consulting firms, industrial or service companies, in governmental or non-governmental organizations, and in major international groups.
- Gain an in-depth practical and theoretical understanding of international economics, financial macroeconomics, and public policy evaluation.
- Master the tools of the economist: diagnostic techniques, advanced statistics, macro- and micro-econometrics, nowcasting, forecasting models, public policy evaluation techniques.
- Use the analytical methods specific to economic diagnostics to create outlook surveys, country risk profiles, medium-term studies, sector analysis, etc. ·
- Become an expert in the challenges of globalization and its effects on advanced, emerging, and developing countries.
- Types of education
- Executive Education
- Work-based training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
of students found employment before obtaining their degree
Net employment rate