The International Affairs program trains future managers of international companies. The goal of the program is to develop students' versatility and initiative through group work, case studies, etc. so that they become independent and adaptable. This second-year Master's has been a leading International Management program since 1976.
The International Affairs program also offers strong expertise in the raw materials sector.
- Give students a complete picture of international marketing through a focus on all key areas of business (marketing, finance, law, logistics, purchasing, etc.).
- Help students professionalize through group work, company projects, and practical case studies that cover the major challenges of international commerce
- Acquire recognized expertise in the natural resource market sector (hydrocarbons, minerals, agriculture, energy)
- Have an enriching personal experience that highlights the benefits of diversity
- Types of education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 24 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate