Who can apply?
- Students who have completed a BAC+4 degree (a four-year degree worth 240 ECTS) or equivalent at Dauphine, another university, a business school, a management school, an engineering school, or another institution of higher education in one of the following disciplines: management, applied economics, econometrics, humanities, social sciences (sociology, psychology, ethnology, etc.).
- Marketing and management skills
- An international outlook and the ability to communicate in English and in French
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and write well
- Propensity for group work
How to apply?
There are three steps to the admissions process:
- An online application
- Eligibility for interview is determined after reviewing the application
- Interview with eligible applicants, followed by admissions decision.
The selection criteria are as follows:
- Academic excellence
- Professional experience (particularly extended internships)
- English (we strongly recommend that you provide your score on a recent test)
- Personality, a clear career goal, and motivation
- The quality of the executive report submitted with the application
When to apply?
Tuition and financial aid
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.