- Applicants should hold a postgraduate degree (Master degree equivalent to 60 ECTS), from either the Master 1 in Quantitative Economics or another Master at Université Paris-Dauphine-PSL, or another university in France or abroad; or an equivalent diploma from an Institute of Political Studies (IEP), a Grande Ecole in business or engineering, or an equivalent recognized Grand Etablissement, in France or abroad.
- Applicants should have an academic background in the following fields: Economics, mathematics applied to economics, computer science applied to economics, or any other educational program with a quantitative component
- B2-level mastery of English is required. This must be attested by a certificate of achievement from one of the following tests: TOEFL iBT (minimum score of 90), IELTS (minimum score of 6.5) or Cambridge certificate (C1). English-native candidates or students who have followed an international training in English of at least one year over the last two years and who have passed the corresponding exams are exempted.
Executive Education :
- Students with an 1st year of master's degree of at least 60 ECTS in economics, mathematics, mathematics applied to social sciences
- Professionals in the digital economy, data analysts, data scientists; executives, senior executives work in the field of the digital economy (Bac + 4)
The admissions process consists of 3 stages:
- An application is submitted online
- Eligibility determined based on the application
- Interviews with eligible applicants, followed by determination of admission
An application must include: a CV; a cover letter (in English); a written response to a questionnaire (in English); high school, Bachelor, and Master 1 transcripts; proof of English proficiency; two letters of recommendation; and, if applicable, a summary of completed internships and dissertations. The application must be completed in either French or English. Please have any documents in languages other than English or French officially translated.
The admission interview takes place on the main Porte Dauphine campus and lasts 20 minutes. For foreign students or those unable to come to Paris, the interview can be conducted as a video conference.
Executive Education :The selection process is the same as for the initial training (file review and interview).
Registrations are closed
Université Paris Dauphine | PSL
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.