The Peace Studies program is intended to provide practical training in managing crises, preventing violence, building peace, and understanding conflict. The goal is therefore to train future professionals called to enter international and national organizations, public and private entities, NGOs, and public or private institutes of social conflict management, and to engage in peace-building activities.
- Identify indicators of latent and emergent conflicts.
- Understand the development mechanisms of conflicts and how to dismantle them · Respond to critical events that impact the peace and wellbeing of populations, once a conflict has been triggered · Rebuild peaceful relations between and within societies in post-conflict contexts
- Once a conflict has been triggered, know how to respond to critical events that impact the peace and wellbeing of populations
- Rebuild peaceful relations between and within societies in post-conflict situations.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- Executive Education
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- Optional Internship
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Research Director, CNRS
of students found employment before obtaining their degree
Net employment rate