Who can apply?
Academic Requirements for integrating the M2 Management et Organisation – International Business :
- Master 1 or equivalent - officially recognized 240 ECTS from a University or institution of higher education.
- Fluency in English (TOEFL is highly recommended for non-English native speakers; TOEFL iBT 92 at least is required for studying abroad)
- Experience: at least one experience abroad and a first significant professional experience (e.g., gap year, apprenticeship during the Master 1 year, etc.)
Academic Requirement for integrating the MIB at the M1 level (M1 “Management et Organisation”):
- Licence / Bachelor (180 ECTS) in management or economics;
- Fluency in English (TOEFL is highly recommended for non-native speakers; mandatory for participating in the double degree program with LUISS);
- Experience: at least one experience abroad and a first professional experience (internship)
How to apply?
Admission is done in 3 steps:
- Online application ;
- Eligibility decisions based on application files’ review.;
Admission decisions after eligible candidates’ interviews.
Applications will only be made on the MyCandidature online platform.
When to apply?
Tuition and financial aid
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Scholarships and Social Assistance
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.