The International Business Master (MIB) program aims to provide students with skills in international strategy and management. Its focus on project management, new technologies and digital innovation, allows them to do business in an increasingly global and digital environment.
The International Business Master (MIB) is a unique 2-year, 120 ECTS program (Grade Master) in international business, with a concentration on digital projects. The program trains brilliant, open-minded students who want to pursue an exciting and meaningful international career and to make a difference.
A Corporate-Oriented Program
- An International Dauphine-PSL Master highly regarded by companies;
- Apprentice students work in large, International corporations and innovative startups;
- More than 20 companies trust the International Business (MIB) year after year; 50% of courses taught by company executives.
- Support is provided to find your apprenticeship including speed dating with companies; 90% of apprenticeships signed before September.
An International Experience
- A unique, international curriculum with three key topics: International Management, Digital Technology Management, Project Management,
- 2 International Field Trip experiences: conferences, company visits, meeting with international MIB Alumni in London (optional) and in Asia.
- 100% of classes taught in English by national and international professors; about 40% foreign students in the program; academic exchange opportunities.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- Work-based training
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree - International Business
job hunting's average duration
Net employment rate