Program Objectives of the Master's Degree in International Business
The Master in International Business (MIB) program aims to provide students with skills in international strategy and management. Its focus on project management, new technologies and digital innovation, allows them to do business in an increasingly global and digital environment.
The Master in International Business (MIB) is a unique 2-year, 120 ECTS program (Master level certification) in international business, with a concentration on digital projects. The program trains brilliant, open-minded students who want to pursue an exciting and meaningful international career and make a difference.
A Corporate-Oriented Program
- An International Dauphine-PSL Master highly regarded by companies;
- Students apprentice in large, international corporations and innovative startups;
- Over 20 companies keep trusting the MIB year after year; Company executives teach 50% of courses.
- Support is provided to find your apprenticeship including job dating with companies; 90% of apprenticeships are signed before September.
An International Experience
- A unique, international curriculum with three key topics: International Management, Digital Technology Management, Project Management,
- 2 International Field Trip experiences: conferences, company visits, meeting with international MIB Alumni in London (optional) and in Asia.
- 100% of classes taught in English by national and international professors; about 40% foreign students in the program; academic exchange opportunities.
When you enroll in a Master's program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- Work-based training
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree - International Business
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate