Who can apply?
Candidates wanting to play a role in organizational change management and large-scale transformation projects in companies facing strategic, managerial, technological, societal, or environmental challenges. These candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Have graduated with a BAC+4 degree (a four-year degree worth 240 ECTS credits) or equivalent from Dauphine or another university or institution of higher education in the following areas: management, social sciences
- Level of English required for the Double-Diploma with LUISS: TOEFL IBT 90, Level C1 or equivalent TOIEC
- Professional experience in the form of an internship, civil service, student employment, work-study, or gap year is welcome.
How to apply?
The admissions process consists of 3 stages:
- An online application
- Determination of eligibility for interview based on submitted application
- Interview with eligible applicants, followed by admissions decision
When to apply?
Tuition and financial aid
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.