Who can apply?
- Students who have completed a BAC+4 degree (four-year university degree worth 240 ECTS credits), or the equivalent at a university or institution of higher learning.
- Students who have passed the second year of the Magistère in Management Sciences at Paris-Dauphine are automatically admitted to the program.
- There are only a few places available to external candidates wishing to enroll directly in the third year of the Magistère program
- English-language fluency
How to apply?
There are three steps to the admissions process:
- An online application
- Eligibility for interview is determined after reviewing the application
- Interview with eligible applicants, followed by admissions decision.
Applications can only be submitted through the onlineMyCandidatureplatform.
When to apply?
Tuition and financial aid
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Scholarships and Social Assistance
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.