The Communication - Marketing program trains communications professionals consultants in communication and marketing strategy and project managers who can develop a strategic vision for marketing and communication, create efficient action plans, and measure their success. Students in the program hone their communications and marketing skills and knowledge, with a particular focus on digital marketing.
- Create marketing and communications strategies for organizations and brands;
- Understand the market in which organizations and brands evolve;
- Understand the strategic importance of the digital and master its techniques;
- Implement marketing and marketing communications decisions;
- Gain expertise in project management and collaborate as part of a team;
- Be able to convince others and come up with original ideas;
- Develop a critical approach to the negative effects of marketing and communication decisions and a proactive vision of their possible contribution to current environmental and social issues.
When you enroll in a Master's program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Work-based training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate