The MASEF (Mathematics of Insurance, Economics and Finance) track trains future high-level probabilistic mathematicians in mathematical techniques used in risk management and in economics. The balance between basic courses and those intended to be more practical provides students with a program allowing them to choose one of various specializations geared to academic research or industry positions with a strong quantitative component. The main job opportunities are in banking, but also include sectors requiring rare skills related to optimization in random and/or uncertain environments (energy industry, online auctions, etc.).
- Master the basics of optimization, decision-making, and risk coverage in uncertain environments with or without interactions.
- Gain significant expertise in the use of digital and statistical tools, including machine learning methods.
- Master advanced techniques in quantitative finance.
- Acquire the perspective needed to adapt to change, whether in research or industry.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 20 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- National diploma conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Assistant Professor HDR