The MASEF (Mathematics of Insurance, Economics and Finance) track trains future high-level probabilistic mathematicians in mathematical techniques used in risk management and in economics. The balance between basic courses and those intended to be more practical provides students with a program allowing them to choose one of various specializations geared to academic research or industry positions with a strong quantitative component. The main job opportunities are in banking, but also include sectors requiring rare skills related to optimization in random and/or uncertain environments (energy industry, online auctions, etc.).
- Master the basics of optimization, decision-making, and risk coverage in uncertain environments with or without interactions.
- Gain significant expertise in the use of digital and statistical tools, including machine learning methods.
- Master advanced techniques in quantitative finance.
- Acquire the perspective needed to adapt to change, whether in research or industry.
When you enroll in a Master's program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 20 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- National diploma conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
A dedicated team
Assistant Professor HDR