The first year of the program provides a solid knowledge of the fundamental concepts in economics, enabling you to analyze in depth the public and private stakeholders’ decision-making procedures for a wide range of economic issues. The strong emphasis on quantitative methods will also allow you to become familiar with a variety of techniques for processing and analyzing data.
- Master fundamental concepts in economics (macroeconomics, microeconomics, game theory, industrial organization, …)
- Learn to model and solve the economic problems in various sectors of the economy (health, , finance, energy, trade, …) and the induced challenges for economic policy design
- Receive training in quantitative methods for processing and analyzing data in order to conduct reliable and robust analyses to a given problem;
- Acquire knowledge of groundbreaking research in economics and explore the public and private stakeholders’ decision-making processes ;
- Convey economic, statistical and/or econometric findings to different audiences, both orally and in writing.
- Types of education
- Initial training and Executive Education
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
- No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 1st year program of the Master's Degree in Quantitative Economics