The third year of the Bachelor's degree in Law (Law and Public Governance track) aims to provide future lawyers with a solid background in legal studies in addition to the interdisciplinary knowledge necessary to understand public action and public decision-making on a local, national, European, and international level.
- Earn a Bachelor's in Law with a focus on public law and public governance while also gaining a solid foundation in the fundamentals in private law or Common Law,
- Gain a basic understanding of economics, management, sociology, and political science,
- Develop the ability to both approach legal situations in a practical manner and form informed personal opinions about them,
- Prepare for a professional career in the public or semi-public sectors, or in conversation with those sectors (by pursuing a Master's Degree in Law and specializing in Law and Governance in the first year and Advocacy Law and Public Affairs or Law and Public Management in the second year), or in research (Research Master's in Law at PSL).
- Types of education
- Initial training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 4 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Bachelor's degree
- Academic Year