The jurists association of 122
The association plays an important role within the program, helping create a sense of belonging and cohesion among each cohort and organizing all kinds of events such as cocktail hours, excursions, trips and any other kind of event in which the students express an interest.
The association’s board consists of four members: a president, a secretary, a vice-president, and a treasurer. The board can also count on the support of an advisory board chaired by Rebecca Coehn, a partner at Elbaz-Gabay-Cohen.
The mission of the Law and Corporate Social Responsibility program’s Development Council is to:
- Consider the development of the program and the education it provides in order to ensure the academic and professional relevance of its curriculum
- Increase the program’s national and international influence, particularly by ensuring that it is represented at academic and professional events
- Coordinate the activities of program partners, particularly when it comes to welcoming foreign students and helping program graduates professionalize.
- Encourage program graduates who wish to pursue a doctorate, particularly by helping them choose their topic and advisor and find the financial support they need to complete their studies.
- Contribute to the preparation and planning of the colloquia and roundtables hosted by the program
The members of the Development Council are as follows:
- David Burbi, Director, CNC Luxembourg
- Rémy Cabrillac, Professor, Université de Montpellier
- Justine Guine, Head of Customer Success, Hyperlex
- Aïda Hamdi, Secretary General, House of Finance of the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL
- Mohamed Laachrate, Professor, Faculté des sciences juridiques, économiques et sociales de l’Université Ibn Zohr d’Agadir
- Didier Lamèthe, Chief Administrative Officer, Centre français de droit comparé
- Pierre Lequet, Associate Professor, Université polytechnique des Hauts-de-France
- Marie Malaurie-Vignal, Professor, Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines
- Henri Olivier, Professor Emeritus, Université de Liège
- Numa Rengot, Partner, Franklin Law Firm, Head of Restructuring
- Charlotte Riberprey, Partner, PDGB
- Marcelo Salerno, Professor Emeritus, Catholic University of Buenos Aires, Member, Académie nationale des sciences