- Students who have successfully completed the first year of a Master (240 ECTS or equivalent)
- Students from different study fileds: management, economics, econometrices, mathematics, computer science, etc.
- For the students enrolled from the M1 Finance at Dauphine, it is recommended to follow a specific courses list, named as this program
- Knowledge in quantitative fields (applied mathematics, statistics, econometrics, computer science) is appreciated. A real interest for these topics is however higly recommended.
- The ability to provide Gmath and Toefl Scores is also valued.
- Autonomy, critical thinking and originality is appreciated
A 3 steps admission process:
- Online applications
- Admissibility decision based on the application file
- Interviews with pre-selected candidates, followed by final admission
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.