This first year is common to the CAC and MSRH courses, trains future HR generalists or functional specialists in Human Resources as well as change management consultants. These roles require technical HR expertise as well as an understanding of organizational, business, and managerial challenges, all of which are addressed in detail over the course of the degree program. Given the accelerated pace of transformation in businesses, public institutions, and the nonprofit sector, change management skills are more in demand than ever on the executive market.
- Learn how to address the main issues in HR management, contextualizing them in terms of organizational and business concerns, while developing both theoretical and practical skills.
- Develop the ability to reckon with the tensions wrought by change through the acquisition of an interdisciplinary education in sociology, psychosociology, management, and education.
- Learn how to provide analysis, advice, and support.
- Develop qualities of professional behavior, creativity, initiative, autonomy, risk-taking, leadership, determination, and the ability to confront reality.
Students have the choice between 2 types of education:
- Either do their 1st year of master's degree in initial training then their 2nd year of master's degree in initial training or work-based training
- Either complete the 2 years of the master's work-based training
When you enroll in a Master's program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- Work-based training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 1st year of the Master's degree